Re: Engaging stakeholders in the testing process

Hi Hadi,

These are great questions and thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you
got access to the test harness.

   - I agree that both screen reader and browser makers should be included
   in the process. We already include AT developers in our process as outlined
   in the Working Mode document in our Wiki
   <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/wiki/Working-Mode>. I think there may be
   room to better include browser makers in our process as well, or at the
   very least document how we handle situations where a failing test is caused
   by a browser and not a specific AT. I created issue #288
   <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/288> for this and put it on our
   agenda.
   - I created issue #289 <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/289> for
   the problem with the "Assign me" button and added it to the agenda. If I
   have time, I'll investigate this before our meeting next week.
   - I created issue #290 <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/290> for
   the problem of not being able to save the test results and added it to the
   agenda. If I have time, I'll investigate this before our next meeting.
   - I created issue #291 <https://github.com/w3c/aria-at/issues/291> for
   the question about switching to another conferencing tool like Zoom.

Thanks,

*Michael Fairchild, *CPWA
<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertification> *•*
*Senior **Accessibility