RE: Pilot test - need volunteers

Sorry for the double-email, but is there an issue where the tests are laid out? Sorry if I’m missing something.

Just wanted to look at the things ahead of time.

I am willing to cover @jscholes time spent testing with FF/NVDA, and I may be able to test with  Chrome/Jaws, but it would be good to see what this entails, task-wise.

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.

Phone: 919-345-3832

https://www.PAC.bz

Twitter: @SinaBahram

Personal Website:  <https://www.sinabahram.com> https://www.sinabahram.com