Re: [AR Standards Discussion] WebRTC beyond the call and the new #RealityCube model

Hi Carl,

thanks for the feedback.

Yeah I think it's going to be interesting mapping the percentage of the
population that spend a large amount of their time in each of the cubes.

Up until recently we've really only had one or two available at all.

Right now there's more available but we only pop into the new ones for a
few moments at a time - and based on most AR experiences up until now we
often don't return.

But with the move to wearables we're going to start seeing people
on-mass for the first time really start to live in these new cubes just
like Thad, Steve and cohorts have for years now.

I think this will be an interesting way to visualise and watch this
evolution.

roBman