[access-control] syntax is still suboptimal?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:06:20 -0500
Cc: public-appformats@w3.org
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>

Mark,

In <http://www.w3.org/mid/8A6373E7-7211-4606-ABF5-F028416CACEE@yahoo-
inc.com> you asserted the syntax in the AC4CSR spec is "still
suboptimal".

Anne said: Didn't we fix this? If not, I'd need more detail.
  <http://www.w3.org/mid/op.t5fn0gpb64w2qv@annevk-t60.oslo.opera.com>

Hixie said: As far as I'm aware Anne has fixed all the issues that
were raised on the syntax; if you have any specific concerns, I'd
recommend reraising them.
  <http://www.w3.org/mid/Pine.LNX.
4.62.0801250159250.20219@hixie.dreamhostps.com>

Since I have not seen your response to Anne or Hixie (and if I missed
it, please send us a pointer to your response), if you consider this
syntax issue still open, please provide details as Anne requested.

Regards, Art Barstow
---