Re: FAQ & Use Cases

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:28:05 +0100
To: "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:10:14 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> What are your thoughts regarding merging the contents of these two
> documents into the doc that David started?

I think for the use cases that would be good although maybe they need to
be rewritten to fit some kind of format we use for the other use cases.

I also think the requirements Jonas posted should be integrated. They can
probably replace what we already got as they are mostly equivalent but
phrased a whole lot better.

To move forward I see several options:

  1) David integrates them

  2) I become co-editor and integrate them

  3) We integrate the use cases and requirements into the Access Control
     specification as appendix.

I personally prefer either option 1 or 3.