RE: ISSUE-20: Client and Server model [Access Control]

I don't understand why you think CR is the right time for this issue.
CR is a time to test whether the specification works and there are a WG
specific number of interoperable implementations.  That is way past the
time for doing major design decisions like whether PEP should only be
server or may be client.  If the specification changes substantially at
CR, such as changing a PEP decision, then the spec would go way back to
WD.  Perhaps a half year change to go through WD, LC, CR again?

Dave