Re: Comments on: Access Control for Cross-site Requests

I think JSON is great, but the main problem with JSONRequest is
implementations in other browsers.

Doug: Can you add any links to http://json.org/JSONRequest.html ?

Jon Ferraiolo:  I know you have been working with Microsoft on
OpenAjax - Do you know how IE8 _might_ support JSON natively?

Thanks,
Ric Johnson
http://json.Com