Re: [XBL] Case Sensitivity of Namespace Prefixes

On Jun 21, 2007, at 15:14, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>   Since the CSSWG recently resolved [1] to let the case sensitivity
> of namespace prefixes in selectors be defined by the mechanism used
> to declare them, I think you should make namespace prefixes for
> selectors used in XBL, which are declared using xmlns, be case
> sensitive.

An alternative but potentially more fruitful and certainly more
relaxing approach would be to take a solid iron bar and visit every
single member of the CSS WG responsible this braindead decision and
try to knock the stupidity out of them, until they revert it. After
all, the process says consensus, it doesn't say how.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
"We need to create a hybrid country which has the best of all worlds!