Re: [AC] Publishing another access-control draft

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:24:29 +0100, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org> wrote:
> This version presents the "global exceptions" approach as,
> basically, a done deal.

Nothing is a done deal in a working draft, imo.

> I'd strongly prefer the "local exceptions" approach that I had
> proposed to go into the next working draft.  Since I understand that
> you don't feel very strongly either way (and haven't seen anyone
> else chime in on this point), please change things accordingly
> before publishing the draft.

Heh, you make it sound like it's simple. I'll see what I can do. I agree
it's slightly nicer although it does complicate the model and increases
the likelyhood people make mistakes (I think).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>