Re: [AC] Publishing another access-control draft

On 2007-02-13 11:43:28 +0100, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> I suggest we publish
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/waf/access-control/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
> as a new Working Draft rather sooner than later. My suggestion
> would that people object during or before the telcon this
> Wednesday and if there are no objections we publish after the
> telcon. It contains a lot of changes since the May 2006 draft
> that can use some wider review. Especially the remaining open
> issues need some wider input I think.

This version presents the "global exceptions" approach as,
basically, a done deal.

I'd strongly prefer the "local exceptions" approach that I had
proposed to go into the next working draft.  Since I understand that
you don't feel very strongly either way (and haven't seen anyone
else chime in on this point), please change things accordingly
before publishing the draft.

(I've sent regrets for the telco on Wednesday since I'm attending a
project face-to-face this week.)

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>