Re: [ac] Updates to Access-Control document

On 2007-02-08 16:07:28 +0100, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> But yeah, I can see a case for having them paired. I don't really
> feel strongly about this either way, except that this seems to
> make things slightly more complicated.

For the record, I do feel strongly about this point, since the
paired approach makes policy authoring and composition clearer and
easier.

(Consider a case in which you add up several policies that match
possibly overlapping parts of URI space, with different exception
lists...)

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>