Re: Review of http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20071126/

Stuart, All,

On Dec 13, 2007, at 8:43 AM, ext Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
wrote:

>> Implementors and "potential implementors" of this spec -
>> please send your comments on this issue (e.g. would
>> "intentional" text on the algorithms add "confusion" or
>> provide useful info).
>
> FWIW, I think there is a 3rd community that could benefit from such
> an articulation - those faced with authoring the access control
> rules for a resource.

I have an Open action to try to find an Editor for an Access Control
Primer:

  <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/waf/actions/124>

If anyone is interested in helping or driving such a document, please
let us know (or me privately if you prefer).

Regards, Art Barstow
---