RE: Review of http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20071126/

Hello Art,

:-) I'm flexible... if the text I offered serves as is then, fine; if it needs some attention I'd be happy to respond. If the WG likes the style but wants to redraft and/or correct the content, that's fine too. Apart from all that, I'd only expect the WG to make any addition *if* it felt that it usefully improved the spec.

> Implementors and "potential implementors" of this spec -
> please send your comments on this issue (e.g. would
> "intentional" text on the algorithms add "confusion" or
> provide useful info).

FWIW, I think there is a 3rd community that could benefit from such an articulation - those faced with authoring the access control rules for a resource.

> BTW, a related issue was raised in July [3] and it remains Open.
>
> Regards, Art Barstow
> ---
>
> [1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Dec/0020.html>
> [2] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Dec/0024.html>
> [3] <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/waf/issues/11>

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England