Re: [XBL] XBL 2.0 Conformance requirements and XForms

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 karl@w3.org wrote:

> There are specific requirements for XForms in XBL Specification.

Actually the conformance requirements that you refer to are still
XBL-specific requirements, it's just that they only apply to UAs that also
support XForms Actions.

> It would be good in the conformance section to declare the class of
> products and define Conformance profiles, then implementers will have a
> better view of what needs to be implemented.

Agreed. Done. Let me know if that's ok. (I wasn't sure exactly what you
meant by "conformance profiles" so I left that out, though.)

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/Overview.html?content-type=text/html#conformance