Re: [XBL2] Problems with 3.3: Loading Style Sheets

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> Ian Hickson wrote:
> > On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> > > 2. The spec fails to explicitly describe how a style element that is in
> > > error is to be treated for both inline and external style sheets.
> >
> > If a style _element_ is in error, it is ignored. However, having bad
> > children doesn't make it in error, it makes its children in error.
>
> That seems contradictory to what the spec says.
>
> | A style element labelled as containing a style sheet in a non-XML
> | language yet containing element nodes is in error.

D'oh! I thought there might be a contradiction in there, it's not like you
to misread the spec! :-)

Fixed. (By removing that sentence, since it's now taken care of by the
content model description that I added in response to your last mail.)

Thanks!