Re: APA and COGA

Hi Lisa,

COGA is (was?) a *joint* task force between APA and AG Working Groups, and
I neither see nor hear a proposal to eliminate COGA, only to no longer make
it a joint TF with APA.

From my perspective, APA and AG WG will continue to coordinate and work
together, and so I am wondering if you can articulate specific reasons for
keeping the joint relationship active, versus allowing COGA to remain a TF
of AG WG.

I note that there are other Task Forces under AG WG that do not have a
joint partnership structure (Low Vision, "mobile"/touch interfaces, XR) and
so I'd like to understand why you feel COGA should be treated differently
than those other Task Forces? What advantages are gained by remaining a
joint Task Force?

Thanks

JF