Re: APA and COGA

Hi John,
I have no problem with the other task forces joining APA. Maybe they should.
The plan was for us to explore and discuss this after our publication. I
would like to keep to that plan. If the time table is to long, we should be
told what the time table is etc.
COGA and APA need to integrate our work better.
For COGA, we sometimes spin off ideas - such as personalization. APA
reviews and work also needs to incorporate the COGA perspective. How this
is done and how we work together is something we should explore in detail
and with consideration for  the good of accessibility.