APA and COGA

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 17:58:01 +0200
To: public-apa@w3.org
I strongly feel that APA and COGA must have a formal relationship and an
improved process of working together that means ApA's work will includ COGA
concerns.
I object to a charter that does not include this and removes coga as a task
force.

As you know we have an important publication this month. It was on COGAs
time table (as agreed) as the first item after our publication to work with
the co-chairs to improve this process.

All the best

Lisa Seeman