Re: W3C Workshop in San Diego

Hi, Samuel:

Please accept Ted on behalf of APA, as our outreach at the workshop. I'm
confident you'll appreciate his very relevant industry background on
accessibility and privacy.

Also, it's probably important for me to clarify that I'm not myself
expecting to attend. Thus Ted is welcome to modify my accepted
submission as may help him represent APA.

Janina Sajka
APA Chair