Re: Call for Adoption: Use Cases Proposal / May 27th Meeting Cancelled

I think the current plan would be to adopt the existing doc as is, without
any capabilities merged into the document. Then once it is a CG work item,
we can work through capabilities as they are brought up and merge them into
the work item as the CG reviews them.

Given that the capabilities people think will be useful is likely to be
contentious, both in the capabilities themselves and what use cases they
cover, and that process might be drawn out, trying to nail down all that
before adopting this item probably would stall out.

--

 Steven Valdez |  Chrome Privacy Sandbox |  svaldez@google.com |  Cambridge,
MA