From: Shane McCarron [mailto:shane@spec-ops.io]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 9:21 AM
To: Cole, Timothy W <t-cole3@illinois.edu>
Cc: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Single implementation, multiple annotations (model testing)

It makes sense, and I think that is fine as long as we add entries to the README.md index to explain what each subcode means.

Alternately, I would be interested in seeing what happens if multiple annotations, each with a variation as you mentioned, are included in a single message.  I think that the data model accomodates this.  If it were done that way, would the test just "pass" for all of the various features ?