Re: Single implementation, multiple annotations (model testing)

It makes sense, and I think that is fine as long as we add entries to the
README.md index to explain what each subcode means.

Alternately, I would be interested in seeing what happens if multiple
annotations, each with a variation as you mentioned, are included in a
single message.  I think that the data model accomodates this.  If it were
done that way, would the test just "pass" for all of the various features ?

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops