Re: Publication request: 2 documents for CR publication on the 22nd of November

I don't think we should leave them in the context document. I took them
out, but the re-revision may have resulted in the wrong version getting put
into ns/

The most recent version is:

    https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/blob/gh-pages/jsonld/anno.jsonld

which doesn't have them.