Re: [web-annotation] Next, Prev, First, Last in AnnotationCollection/AnnotationPage

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:36:41 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@gsergiu everyone is likely (and does) do it different, and as such,
it's not really necessary for us to give pointers--even non-normative
ones--about how one might do it. If one needs it, one does it.

Given that the feed formats mentioned earlier haven't addressed the
issue (and likely avoided it), I don't think we should venture in
"where angels fear to tread."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at