Re: [web-annotation] Next, Prev, First, Last in AnnotationCollection/AnnotationPage

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:40:40 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I just find this to be useful information for implementers, even if
there is no recommendation of how to deal with.
I think that it is hard for implementers to find and follow our
discussions.
But at least there are 4 persons that might be able to find this
discussion at a later point in time...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at