Re: [web-annotation] Next, Prev, First, Last in AnnotationCollection/AnnotationPage

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 14:57:40 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
👎 to adding anything with regard to page size. This is far to
idiosyncratic, implementation specific, and not necessary for
interoperability--and would in fact inhibit it.

It should be noted that existing feed/collection/syndication formats
(RSS, Atom, ActivityStreams) do not attempt this--nor should we here.

Our pagination vocabulary is from [ActivityStreams
2.0](http://w3c.github.io/activitystreams/core/index.html#h-paging).
They do not (nor should they) attempt to specify page size as it only
inhibits interoperability and unnecessarily raises the bar of
implementation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at