Re: Web Annotation context needs to be updated

Dear Masahide,

Thank you so much for making this available! Looking at the JSON-LD that is
produced, it looks correct to me. Thank you for the "Show JSON-LD" button
to demonstrate what is being created, it's very valuable.

Are you using the Protocol for transferring the annotations between the web
browser and your server, or just the default Annotorius implementation?

Rob

Semantic Architect
The Getty Trust
Los Angeles, CA 90049