Re: Web Annotation context needs to be updated

Masahide,

Note that the tests we are developing right now envision taking the
generated JSON-LD and pasting it into a textarea as a means of evaluating
your implementation's compliance.  We will have more guidance about how to
do this in the coming weeks.  You can see the work in progress at [1] and
play with a running instance of the tests at [2].

P.S.  Note that these tests are not yet integrated into the base Web
Platform Tests repository [3].  We are working on making that happen!

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation-tests
[2]
http://shane.spec-ops.io:8000/tools/runner/index.html?path=/annotation-model
[3] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests