Re: [web-annotation] Multiple Selectors

From: Jacob via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:31:33 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@iherman No worries regarding "spaghetti". I didn't think you were
being dismissive but IIRC these discussions are public (and/or the
archives are public, I forget which it is) so I wanted to clarify for
the "audience." On the whole we should all probably watch out for
pejorative terms (and I'm certainly as guilty of using them as
anyone).

Regarding "@type". For the examples I merely repeated Hugo's verbage.
IMO, it's probably very safe to replace "@type" with "type" as Rob has
 done in the proposed example. (IIRC we have already had this debate
elsewhere and I thought that it was settled that we were making the
substitution, thus the use of "type" in the proposed solution.)
Perhaps @hugomanguinhas could say if my understanding also matches his
 regarding "@type"/"type".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jjett