Re: [web-annotation] Multiple Selectors

From: Hugo Manguinhas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:22:07 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Hi Ivan,
with opening the domain, I meant to say to not restrict the domain for
 oa:hasSelector to resources of the type oa:SpecificResource, but also
 resources of type oa:Selector... so that it can be reused
recursively.

about the alternative option, I don't see it much different and it is
a pattern quite often used in functional languages... it is as
"verbose" as the others with the advantage of not adding more
constructs or patterns to the model.

...but the other one proposed, is also alright.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hugomanguinhas
Please view or discuss this issue at