Model WD updates

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:59:54 -0800
To: Web Annotation <public-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

New, unpublished WDs of the model, vocab and protocol are available:
    http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/model/wd2/
    http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/vocab/wd/
    http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/protocol/wd/

This puts into effect (I believe) all of the discussions to date save for
making via a List, rather than a set of URIs.  The issues that are address
are flagged as "ready" in the github issue list.

The vocab doc still needs a lot of examples added, which we're working on
(especially thanks to Paolo for his work here!)

Thanks, and have a great weekend :)

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson