Re: [web-annotation] Definitions of Specific Resources: Example

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 23:49:13 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Agree that this is an issue. The editorial issue is that by the time
we get to just Section 4.  (e.g. where the example is) we haven't
introduced any of the specifiers (State, Selector, etc.) so it seems
weird to have them in the example.

I suggest the easiest and least confusing correction is to remove the
example and the use case, but to leave the basic model components.
Then have a note that functionally complete examples are in the
sub-sections below.  Would that satisfy the concern, @gsergiu?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at