Re: [web-annotation] Format should use the vocabulary of mime types

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 16:49:06 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I don't believe the media types list is able to be normatively
referenced, as it isn't a stable document. It gets updated at
irregular intervals and there's no versioning.  So the RFC is the best
 we can do, as far as I know.  Happy to be corrected if this is not
the case .... @iherman?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at