Re: [web-annotation] Client can't determine if user has authorization to modify annotation

We will have to have a security review of the document anyway. I
propose to keep this open for now and, as soon as the next draft is
public (even in the form of an editor's draft) we contact Wendy
Seltzer (the relevant domain lead) for a review in general, and this
issue in particular.

> On 12 Jan 2016, at 01:33, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> Who can identify appropriate security people to discuss with? And if
 no one, then how are we going to make progress on this issue?

<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/19#issuecomment-170742896>.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at