RE: annotation data model -- running test scripts

Somewhere I saw succeedAndContinue, will switch to passAndContinue and see if that works. Sorry for the confusion.

Regarding errorMessage, yes, would like to see that before or even instead of AJV error message which are not at all useful really.

-Tim Cole

From: Shane McCarron [mailto:shane@spec-ops.io]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 9:43 AM
To: Cole, Timothy W <t-cole3@illinois.edu>
Cc: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
Subject: Re: annotation data model -- running test scripts

Oh, and according to the documentation in CONTRIBUTING.md, the values for onUnexpectedResult are:

|onUnexpectedResult   | `failAndContinue`, `failAndSkip`, `failAndAbort`, `passAndContinue`, `passAndSkip`, `passAndAbort` | Action to take when the result is not as expected. Default is `failAndContinue` |

See http://testdev.spec-ops.io:8000/annotation-model/CONTRIBUTING.md <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__testdev.spec-2Dops.io-3A8000_annotation-2Dmodel_CONTRIBUTING.md&d=CwMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=zjI0r-H6xRs5fYf2_jJkju6US9ijk0nLw4ns2nuwU2k&m=LWEYs6RG_GbhvHg6jIjLYn_Qv1jz8pE8KKfXurJUzn4&s=4ivAStotUkhU7wXEZ8LZ13uRRCi--YfWJgCw7dfTXjo&e=>