Re: annotation data model -- running test scripts

Oh, and according to the documentation in CONTRIBUTING.md, the values for
onUnexpectedResult are:

|onUnexpectedResult   | `failAndContinue`, `failAndSkip`, `failAndAbort`,
`passAndContinue`, `passAndSkip`, `passAndAbort` | Action to take when the
result is not as expected. Default is `failAndContinue` |

See http://testdev.spec-ops.io:8000/annotation-model/CONTRIBUTING.md

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops