Re: [web-annotation] Annotation alsoKnownAs <uri>

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:24:42 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Regarding the IANA discussion linked, it's mostly Tantek and Elf
arguing and adding off-topic noise preventing Mark and Eric from
actually making progress. The discussion that is contentious is the
HTML5 list, which we don't need to refer to, and as a wiki page I
doubt we could normatively do so anyway.  Also note that the issue is
closed... so there must have been some resolution :)

Thus I stand by my proposal for iana:via, as especially it also gets
us first, next, prev and last relationships which we'll need if AS
doesn't pan out.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at