Re: [web-annotation] Annotation alsoKnownAs <uri>

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:26:22 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Well... Yes, the discussion linked has gone into a discussion between
Tantek and Elf, but the original
[issue](https://github.com/mnot/I-D/issues/39#issue-23261858), as
raised by Erik, is still open. What would be the full URI of the
property? Because https://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/via
does not de-reference, which is a big no-no for linked data... We
could use
https://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/link-relations.xhtml#via
 which does de-reference (but it does so ignoring ``#via``), but it is
 really not a proper URI for an RDF property. What URI do you have in
mind? Is there a URI that ensures any kind of interoperability with
other usages of link relations in RDF?

I think it is a really sad state of affairs, and the issue raised by
Erik is right on the spot. But, at this moment, it is still not
resolved.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at