Re: [web-annotation] Annotation alsoKnownAs <uri>

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 07:50:47 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Unfortunately, using iana:via may lead to problems. See the (huge!)
thread in https://github.com/mnot/I-D/issues/39 started by Erik Wilde
which is still not fully resolved; the essence of it is "link
relations for RDF?". (The discussion degenerated into how rel
relations are registered, what the HTML5 does, why is the IANA
registration broken, etc, etc, etc. Do we want to go there?)

Call me chicken, but I do not believe we should be part of the
discussion if we do not really really need it. Let us try to live
without it (alas!, I would say).

--
GitHub Notif of comment by iherman
See