Re: [web-annotation] Clarify ability to reason with annotations - note additional statements to add to reasoner

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 20:49:29 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
> not wanting to have parallel motivations and relationships

I'm not suggesting to have them in parallel. I'm suggesting to have
relationships instead.

> It would be redundant to have [role: describing and describes:
target]

Yes. It would be. That's why I'm not suggesting role either.

I'm suggesting just to have the relationship and questioning the value
 of motivation (and role). I am becoming only more convinced that
motivation is intentionally vague and needlessly indirect. Role
suffers from the exact same issues but is more granular, letting us
get specific about which vague, indirect relationship we're avoiding.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tilgovi
See