Re: Proposal: Replace dctypes with schema.org

Hi Rob,

This tentatively looks good. With regards to text, we'd likely to have to
use the extremely abstract schema:CreativeWork class. We'd might want to
further clarify using the predicate-object combo of "schema:genre
schema:Text" to make an assertion about the Creative Work. This does seem
more modern than Dublin Core but I do wonder if it is actually better.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu