Re: Annotate an image fragment inside a html page

Hi, Susanna, Giulio–

I'm also interested in this issue. I put together a simple URL syntax
for SVG, which lets you draw not only polygons, but curves as well.

I have some open-source code, too, if you're interested [1].

I'm not sure how yet we might model this in the Web Annotation Data
Model, but it's definitely a topic of interest for lots of people.

[1] http://shepazu.github.io/annoshape/

Regards–
–Doug