Re: [note] Web Annotation Data Model

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:22 PM, WebPlatform Specs Notes Archiver <
notifier-notes@webplatform.org> wrote:

> Shepazu[1] just left a note on "Web Annotation Data Model"[2].
>
> > oa:hasBody
>
> Discussion has started on providing simpler, non-namespaced property names.

Think this has been done for awhile now, right?

See the JSON-LD Key column and the JSON-LD context in Appendix B:
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#h2_json-ld-context

I'm pretty confident that we'd want the model itself to keep the `hasBody`
(etc) style as that's the prevailing predicate naming style in Turtle, etc.
AFAIK. :)