Re: Protocol Affordances

I think it would definitely help.  I'm (right now) working on the protocol
doc to make the changes discussed before sending it to the TAG for
comment.  As part of that I'm commenting inline on where the requirements
come from ... and they are pretty much all LDP, HTTP or the combination of
the two.  The only things that we do are what Erik has suggested -- define
the media types and link headers that we care about on top of existing
requirements.