Re: [web-annotation] Yet Another JSON-LD the protocol spec to use?

From: Takeshi Kanai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:11:29 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I think I understand the situation, but I'm still wondering why
doesn't the spec ask JSON clients to send "GET" request with
"application/json" as accept format, if JSON is that important?
Annotation servers which are fully customized for Annotation protocol
will be capable to accept both "application/json" and
"application/ld+json", with thanks to the Annotation context URI. Some
 LDP based server systems might be needed to add Json, or
Annotation-JSON, serialization function, but it will be still capable
to handle any other json-ld requests.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tkanai
See