Re: [web-annotation] avoid constraining HTTP

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 22:46:47 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

At this stage, I think annotations would be perfect if possible.  My
concern with a PR is that some edits might be more acceptable to the
WG than others, and we can tick them off more easily as replies to
annos than lots of little PRs or issues.

If only we had a way to create an edit annotation that we could accept
 and it auto-generated a git PR for the replacement ... ... ...
:smile_cat:

--
GitHub Notif of comment by azaroth42
See