Re: Protocol Reference Work: Lorestore's API

Thanks Benjamin!

The operations supported seem pretty standard which is good, and entirely
expected, knowing Anna :)

A matrix of product/capability seems like a good next step on the wiki,
with Domeo [Paolo], Annotator [Nick], LoreStore [Benjamin as proxy for
Anna], and Triannon [Rob] as initial candidates for inclusion.  David
Wood's Callimachus product also does OA, so we should get that in the mix
too.

Are there any other HTTP APIs out there that anyone knows about and would
be willing to:

1.  write a couple of paragraphs about in a wiki page, with links to
documentation
2.  Fill out a line in the above matrix, when we've synthesized the list of
capabilities

As we need two implementations of every feature, this is something we're
going to have to do regardless. Starting sooner rather than later will make
our lives much easier down the line!

Rob