Re: [web-annotation] Make Selectors available for the wide world?

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 22:32:31 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
In the unfortunate scenario that we can't push everything through
recommendation (pessimistic, I know, I'm sorry), isn't it also a
possible benefit if we split out selectors that we might see that
through even if we don't manage to get implementation and buy-in on
all parts of annotation?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tilgovi
Please view or discuss this issue at