Re: My thoughts on the multi-body alternatives (as shown on Tim's wiki page)

> Well… the only thing I can say is that this may indeed be a way to define things but this is not what JSON-LD does:-)

JSON-LD is JSON
so the pattern should be normal way of pointing

i.e.,

>> a1url a a1url/a ;
>> a1url/a b "something" ;
>> a1url/a c "something else" ;

from outside the document

 a1url a a1url.a ;
 a1url.a b "something" ;
 a1url.a c "something else" ;

provided that we assume the root id a1url is where the JSON document is.

b and c are also pointed by a1url.a.b and a1url.a.c

Just that this thought helps reduce the blankness of Bnodes a bit for me.

-dinesh