Just for completeness: multi-body annotations in named graphs

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 13:02:29 +0200
To: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
Guys,

I remember I have seen another option raised by, I believe, Frederick during the discussions on multi-body annotations, namely the usage of named graphs (datasets). Just for the completeness of our options, I tried to experiment what this would mean; I have put it onto the wiki:

https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/Multi-Body_Annotations_in_Named_Graphs

just not to loose this. I used one of Tim's scenarios. I have also put some pros and cons at the end. As far as I am concerned, I think that the Cons have greater weights than the Pros, ie, this is probably not the right solution. But I thought it worth mentioning it, at least to make clear that we really try consider the various possibilities…

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead